Sunday 15 April 2012

Behind the Seams:Work ,projects,ideas in the pipeline coming very soon!

Hey all! Happy Sunday to you. I hope you read my newest Handmade Blog Feature post on the fab Robin Rizzi which should be below this post.

I have some exciting developements to announce. This month all my websites for House of Spiritflower will have some stock in them, a mix of bags, jewellery and hair accessories with a few art dolls as well.

Talking about art dolls, I have made a seperate website with it's own intergrated blog and galleries dedicated only to my Art Dolls,Wallhangings, Textile Canvases and Shrines. The website is under construction but the blog is active on there http://www.spiritflowerkachina.indiemade.com/ please be aware that the site is a bit raw! and not much on there right now, keep checking it to see whats happening as the blog will be active and well as galleries and Events page until I set up the store.

The other websites are on Folksy,Craftstar and Goodsie.com I will be trying to get as much on these sites as possiable phtographing and listing as I make my art. There will be some sneak peeks and talking about the pieces on here. But for my Textile Art i,ll direct you to my SpiritFlower Kachina website.

Ok folks thats it, sorry no pretty pictures today.There will be as soon as i get more done.
Oh before I forget, I will be trading at Spitalfields Market East London on May 12th 2012 9am - 5pm. Sneak peeks of stock will be revealed from next week. All items will also be available across my Folksy, Etsy and Goodsie.com with options for different colourways.

Dxo

No comments:

Post a Comment