Saturday 17 March 2012

Finding your Muse: A FREE! Online Mini Class by Alisa Burke

Hi all! Just a real quick post about a beautiful free Online inspiration class that I found online. I Love! Alisa Burke's blog and while I was waiting for my partner to get ready this morning, i took a long overdue visit and found a free class she is giving as a thankyou to all her blog followers/visitors/supporters.

The theme and name of the class is Finding your muse, which is all about switiching off the internet and going outside and finding what truly inspires you, as well
as looking into your life for inspiration and ideas to create art.

In a world where everything is at our finger tips sometimes we just need to get out, breath,look,listen and refuel.Thats how the best ideas and most inspiring work comes!

So come on and join in! http://www.findingyourmuseonlineclass.blogspot.com/ and rediscover what really inspires you.

Ciao for now! and have a great weekend. Dxo

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the link and it sounds great and would be a wonderful class to take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so cool and well timed for alot of makers I think who are making new work now.
      I for sure wll be taking this class to kick start my brain. Dxo

      Delete