Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year everybody! Over here in the UK it's a good piece after midnight and officially 1st January 2012 despite the date/time display on blogger.
My New Years Blogging Resolutions:
  • Post at least once a week.
  • Catch up on posting the handmade blog features I have piling up.
  • Get photographing!  Sharing pieces in progress.
  • Sort out a proper nice new look for my blog(s)
  • Update the shop on this blog with one off special pieces or workshops available here only (not even my etsy shop or website will have it just yet.)
Create beacause Art Heals,even when I feel down or think I have no ideas.

This is the core of Spiritflower and how it came to be.As a way to help others heal using creativity,a way to remake/remodell their enviroment and gain confidence in themselves as well as adorn themselves in objects,textures,colours that helped with creating a postive self image and enhancing an individuals beauty and unqiueness.
Whats your New Year Resolution?What do you resolve with all your heart to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment