Monday 21 March 2011

Welcome to House of Spirit Flowers Blog

Welcome one and all to House of SpiritFlower's blog.
I decided to create a seperate place to record the highs,lows,tears,tantrums and laughter that goes on behind the seams here and give all who visit a warts and all picture of what I do.
As I go along i,ll add more gadgets and fun things for you all to interact with,videos and audio,slide shows and you,ll have plenty of opportunity to comment and find favorite posts and info.

I,ll also post links to my favorite blogs and sites that i hope will become a inspirational resource to the crafty and creative among you.

Any ideas for content or questions you want to ask about being a creative feel free to ask and i,ll write a post about it!

So here we go folks and do visit often to see whats new.

No comments:

Post a Comment